My Model returns again!
This has to be my first ever time I’ve done makeup on someone for an event! and as she had personally asked me to do her makeup (& Hair), I really had to put aside my nerves and make my baby cousin look perfect as possible for her prom!
Here she is, in all her glory!
she had requested for a quite a nude but smokey eyes look. Here is a close up of her face, showing the colours and textures I used to do her makeup, Ill outline the items used and How I used them below.
- Rimmel Match perfect foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte: Long lasting pressed powder [Finishing/Translucent powder]
- Mac Mineralize skin finish natural in Sun power [Contouring of the cheek, nose and temple]
- Naked 2 Palette: Half baked all over the eye lid & Black out for the edges to give a subtle but smokey eye look.
- Beauty UK Eye shadow collection (Earth Child 4): Gold all over the eye lid and the matte brown color as a base before applying the eye shadow.
- Maybelline Master precise eyeliner : for the upper lid
- Rimmel soft khol kajal eye pencil: for the water line and tight line
- Eyelure: Lashes
- Maybelline Volume express double ended mascara
she did tell me that many people complimented her on her makeup and hair so all in all not a bad day’s work! 😀